About the Program
The Carlson General Management Program is our flagship program for senior-level leaders who are assuming enterprise-wide responsibilities. In this 6 month, transformative program, senior leaders will polish their understanding of business strategy and will acquire the soft skills required to lead in today’s environment of continuous disruption.
The program is designed to fit the needs of busy professionals. Participants join their cohort at the Carlson Executive Education Center for three immersive modules as well as two live-online sessions alongside faculty and their peers. Accomplished Carlson Executive Education faculty will lead the cohort through discussion and provide subject matter expertise to help leaders apply course material directly towards their work. Surrounded by a close group of colleagues, participants will build relationships and expand their networks as they prepare to lead.
At the end of this prestigious program, participants will have enhanced their capacity to lead by acquiring a well-rounded understanding of business strategy and leadership skills. Course work covers navigating a digital-first world, building sound business strategy, providing financial accountability, creating customer-centric programs, leading change, ethical decision-making, enterprise-level collaboration, as well as leading inclusively, cultivating executive presence, and working with emotional intelligence.
Carlson Executive Education has selected the program faculty to facilitate a world-class, impact-generating learning experience. Our faculty have direct experience developing leaders to deliver value for their organizations.
- Business Unit Leader
- Division Leader
- Vice President
- General Manager
- Senior Director
- Elevate leadership capabilities to drive organizational growth
- Develop a global, enterprise mindset to lead across complex organizations and a changing business landscape
- Explore vital topics including digital transformation, strategy & inclusive leadership
- Apply new knowledge immediately and drive business impact
- Gain exposure to new perspectives and diversity of thought
- Connect with other influential leaders and gain valuable insights from other industries and perspectives
Additional Course Details
Demystifying Data Analytics
Leadership Success Circle
Business Ethics for Leaders
Leading Peak Performance