Undergraduate Class Profile
Every year, the Carlson School enrolls undergraduate students who are among the best in the world. The diverse student population allows students to learn more each other and come together as part of a dynamic living and learning community.
We're more than just a set of numbers, but these provide an overview of undergraduate life at the Carlson School of Management.
- 72% Minnesota
- 17% Reciprocity
- 8% Other U.S.
- 3% International
Class of 2022 Employment Statistics
Employment by Region
- 70% - Minnesota
- 9% - Midwest Region
- 7% - Northeast Region
- 5% - West Region
- 2% - Destination Outside the U.S.
- 2% - Southeast Region
- 2% - Southwest Region
- 1% - Mid-Atlantic Region
- 1% - Destination Not Yet Determined or Remote
Class of 2022 Degrees by Major
- 40% - Finance
- 26% - Marketing
- 19% - Management Information Systems
- 17% - Accounting
- 12% - Supply Chain & Operations Management
- 6% - Entrepreneurial Management
- 2% - Human Resources & Industrial Relations
- 2% - Public/Nonprofit Management
- 2% - Finance & Risk Management Insurance