The Marketing Department Virtual Front Desk will be monitored on Fridays from May 26 through August 18th during the hours of 8:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-4:30 pm. When it is being monitored, you will be able to reach us by email or via our Zoom Front Desk link.
To access this virtual front desk, simply click the link above and you will automatically join a Zoom meeting, where one of our staff members will assist you shortly. It may take a few minutes for us to answer, so please be patient.
Congratulations Yi Zhu
I’m delighted to announce that Yi’s paper, "Television Advertising and Online Search” (2014, Management Science, with Joo, Wilbur and Cowgill), has been awarded the Don Morrison Long Term Impact Award by the INFORMS Society for Marketing Science.
This prestigious award is given to a paper published in Marketing Science, Management Science, or another INFORMS journal that has made a significant long-run impact on the field of marketing.
QS Business Master’s Rankings 2023: Marketing
The Carlson School's Masters of Marketing Program is ranked the #4 spot in the US and 18th worldwide by QS!
Institute for Research in Marketing
The Institute for Research in Marketing brings together the expertise of the Carlson School’s marketing faculty with top marketers and market research professionals from global brands, creating thought-provoking dialogue and driving the science and practice of marketing forward.
Recent Faculty Awards
- Lawrence Fellows (Assistant Professors Alison Xu & Yi Zhu)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Scholar (Professor Tony Cui)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Young Scholar (Assistant Professor Linli Xu)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award (Professor Kathleen Vohs)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Early Career Award (Assistant Professor Alison Xu)
- TheBestSchool.org's (TBS) 25 Top Behavioral Economists List (Professor Kathleen Vohs)