Career Resources Overview
Meet with a Career Coach
Carlson School of Management alumni have access to career services, professional development, and learning opportunities for life.
Meet with an experienced career coach to discuss career paths, job search strategies, receive assistance on your resume and cover letters, and more.
Alumni Career Resources
All alumni have access to GoldPass powered by Handshake, a career network for students and alumni with local, national, and international employers.
MBA, MHRIR, and specialty Master's alumni have access to Graduate Business Career Center (GBCC) job postings through TalentLink. You may also identify key networking contacts at your target companies or in your desired industry or functional areas through TalentLink. You will find this information under the Organizational Research tab.
Check out these resources from the Graduate Business Career Center to improve your job search:
- LinkedIn - improve your LinkedIn profile, learn how to search for contacts, and more.
- Interview Prep - learn about what to be prepared for in an interview and the behavioral interviewing technique.
- Job Search Strategies - create a customized job search strategy to support your individual career goals.
- Resume - build a resume that will grab an employer's attention.
- Career FUNdamentals - a virtual course taught by a career coach covering fundamentals of the job search and career development process. Learn more and watch past recordings to help you find your next opportunity.
The Carlson School alumni network is a thriving business community. There are more than 57,000 alumni around the world who are already a part of your network. Find them today!
- Participate in a Carlson School alumni event
- Join the Carlson School of Management LinkedIn Group to connect with more than 15,000 alumni worldwide.
Learn more about connecting with alumni through national and international alumni chapters, affinity networks, and corporate alumni clubs.
At the Carlson School, we believe learning doesn't end at graduation but takes on a new form in the workplace driven by a continued curiosity of the world. The School offers lifelong learning opportunities through events, conferences, workshops, and access to the latest research in your field.
Maroon and Gold Network
The Maroon and Gold Network is a free resource for current students, alumni, and faculty/staff of the University of Minnesota.
University of Minnesota Alumni Association
Explore career webinars and current job search resources to advance your career from the University of Minnesota Alumni Association.
Subscribe to the Carlson School Magazine
Stay connected to the Carlson School by subscribing to the Carlson School Magazine. You'll get the latest news on a variety of topics and alumni achievements.
Request a Transcript
If you need unofficial or official records from your time at the Carlson School, OneStop Student Services can help. Download copies of whatever you are looking for at no cost or request a paper copy to be mailed to you or an employer.