Global Medical Industry MBA Admissions
Who Should Apply to the Global Medical Industry MBA Program?
The Global Medical Industry MBA program is for professionals with 3+ years of work experience with a strong background in management.
We enroll strong candidates who show commitment to the academic rigor of the program.
|Round||Submission Completion Deadline|
|Round 1||We are not accepting applications for Fall 2023|
|Round 2||We are not accepting applications for Fall 2023|
Global Medical Industry MBA applicants will receive their admission decision after their submitted and completed applications are received by the admission committee.
To complete your University of Minnesota application for the Global Medical Industry MBA program, you will need the following materials:
We are not currently accepting applications.
You will need to submit a transcript from each college or university where you have completed coursework before your application will be considered complete and reviewed by the admissions committee.
Official transcripts will be required if you are admitted to the program.
Your personal statement should be no more than 1200 words (3 pages), and addresses one of the following questions:
- Based on your experience in the field, what do you think the products of the medical technology industry will be in ten years, and what will your role be in that industry?
- How do you plan on making an impact in the medical industry?
Proof of English Language Proficiency is required of all applicants and must be demonstrated in one of the following ways.
- Completed at least the last 2 years of a bachelor's degree or 1 year of graduate school (full-time) in the U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Anglophone Africa, or the English-speaking Caribbean and will provide official transcripts.
- Completed education solely in English in a country where English is not the official language and will provide documented proof (Ex: India).
- Will provide the official results of an English Language Test taken within the last two years
The following tests are all accepted:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)
- Duolingo (Fall 2021 Applicants Only)
- The video essay is a required component of the application that provides candidates with an opportunity to show the admissions committee the authentic you. Think of this video essay as if you were answering an interview question with a member of our admissions committee.
- You will need to use a computer with camera and microphone capabilities. You will also need a strong internet connection for uploading the video. You will have the ability to test your technology before starting the video essay and submit a practice video essay.
- You can test your technology and run the practice simulation as many times as you wish to be comfortable with the format and technology. You will be able to review your practice video essay(s) and your recording(s) will not be saved beyond the testing phase and will never be reviewed.
- You can also practice responding to impromptu questions offline with a friend or colleague before completing the video essay portion of your application.
- You will be prompted to click "Ready" once you are prepared to submit an official video essay. You will be asked one impromptu question from a bank of imaginative or behavioral questions selected by our admissions team.
- Two minutes (120 seconds) will be provided to prepare an answer and two minutes (120 seconds) to record an answer. The recording will automatically stop after two minutes. You are not required to use the full two minutes. If you have time remaining once complete with your response, click the "Stop Recording" button to end the recording.
- You will only be provided one attempt to record your official video essay.
Submit a current resume (CV) that includes job responsibilities, accomplishments, and demonstrates 3-5 years of full-time experience.
Download a PDF document with instructions for filling out the Global MIMBA application. For more information or questions, email email@example.com.