The Undergraduate Business Career Center supports students of all identities at all points in their career development processes.
Through UBCC services, Carlson School undergraduate students will:
- Identify and articulate their unique strengths, interests, values, and skills
- Explore and make decisions about majors, careers, industries, organizations, and job opportunities
- Strategically communicate professional identity via targeted resume, cover letter, LinkedIn, and interview skill development
- Engage in meaningful experiences including internships, jobs, volunteer and community engagement, student involvement, and learning abroad
- Connect with alumni and mentors to gain career insights and build a professional network
- Skillfully evaluate job offers and engage in negotiation
- Develop reflection skills and tools and apply them throughout the career management process
- Feel empowered to access resources, make decisions, seek support, and iteratively improve their skills
At the Carlson School, your career development begins the first day of classes. We have designed career development services to support you every step of the way.
Companies & Employers
We value our partnerships with employers! We provide a variety of services to employers, including internship program development, job and internship postings, on-campus recruiting, and general information about the university.
Handshake is the University of Minnesota’s career services management system where you can post employment opportunities—for free—as well as schedule interviews, create and publicize events, register to participate in existing events, and more.