Vienna Executive MBA International Residency
To really capture and fully understand business ecosystems across the globe, you need to leave your comfort zone and immerse yourself in countries, cultures and companies you may not have experienced before. The International Immersion is the highlight of our MBA program and will take you to these uncharted territories. It equals venturing out to the global business arena, to different countries so as to explore how cultural and societal connections, the political landscape, macro-economic conditions and many other aspects affect how companies, large or small, domestic or international, do business in different parts of the world.
- Look around with an inquisitive mindset and open your horizon to calibrate and refine your perception of the world
- Immerse yourself into an international business ecosystem that is a perfect fit for your program focus
- Gain unforgettable experiences with your fellow students and broaden your horizons
Embark on Dynamic Residencies
VEMBA students participate in three residencies during their degree program. The location of these residencies changes each year. The final residency takes place in New York City and Minneapolis. In Minneapolis, the VEMBA students join our China Executive MBA (CHEMBA) program for a Carlson School program that includes:
- Learning from top Carlson School faculty
- Interacting with executives at leading companies
- Explore the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul
At the conclusion of the International Residency, the students present their final Global Team Project business plans and participate in the Carlson School graduate commencement ceremony.