Frequently Asked Questions
Participants in Carlson Executive Education's short programs may qualify for discounts on registration costs.
- Group Discount: Groups of four or more participants from the same organization may qualify for a discount of up to 25% of the total registration cost.
- University of Minnesota Alumni: Alumni of the University of Minnesota qualify for a 20% discount on registration costs. This discount is provided in partnership with the University of Minnesota Alumni Association.
- U.S. Military Veterans: Active or former military service members qualify for a discount of 20%.
- Government and Nonprofit: Employees of government or nonprofit organizations qualify for a discount of 10%
- More: Contact us to see what other discounts you may qualify for.
Carlson Executive Education understands that circumstances may arise that cause participants to cancel or transfer to another program. If you must cancel your enrollment in a course, the following policies apply:
- Cancellations must be received in writing. Please email Carol Roecklein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may cancel a program six or more weeks prior to the start of a program without incurring a cancellation fee.
- A fee of $150 will be charged if you must cancel two weeks prior to the course start date because Carlson Executive Education requires significant advance preparation for program management purposes. There is no refund for cancellations made within two weeks of the course start date.
- Programs, program dates, and faculty are subject to change and/or cancel. In the event a program is cancelled by Carlson Executive Education, the registration fee will be fully refunded to participants. Carlson Executive Education is not responsible for reimbursing travel-related or other expenses.
If you plan to transfer from one program to another, the following policies apply:
- Transfers must be received in writing. Please contact Carol Roecklein, email@example.com, 612-625-5412.
- One transfer per registrant to an offering is allowed within 12 months from the start date of the original program.
Contact Carol Roecklein, 612-625-5412, with questions or to apply a discount to a registration.
Terms and conditions apply. Discounts may not be combined and apply only to Carlson Executive Education open enrollment courses.
2- to 5-Day Programs
Our short, 2- to 5-day learning experiences are crafted by Carlson School of Management experts and provide opportunities for attendees to engage, focus, and expand their leadership capabilities. For over 50 years, top business leaders have relied on Carlson Executive Education for high-impact insights that drive results.
From general management to the executive level, business leaders can deepen their understanding and fill knowledge gaps with one of three certificates offered by Carlson Executive Education. Chose from our full catalog of short courses to customize your certificate with specialties that fit your goals.