China Executive MBA Admissions
Unlock New Heights in Executive Leadership
The China Executive MBA program is for professionals with 8+ years of working experience with a strong background in management. Applications are carefully considered and enrollment is limited to the strongest candidates who show commitment to the academic rigor of the program.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university;
- Eight years of work experience, at least five years in a management position;
- Fluency in English reading, writing, and speaking;
- We also value an outstanding record of professional success, professional ethics, leadership, and a sense of responsibility.
How to apply
Use the following checklist to complete the application.
- Personal statement essay
- Passport or National ID Card
- Current Resume/CV (Chinese and English)
- College diploma/degree
- Additional supporting documents if applicable
- All application documents must be submitted in English. If the original document is in Chinese you must include a certified translation.
The CHEMBA program office will check your application and admission requirements. After reviewing, the CHEMBA office will inform applicants if they are invited for an admission interview.
Interviews for the CHEMBA program are by invitation only. Candidates will be contacted after the initial application review. Interviews are conducted by the CHEMBA program office.
Applications are reviewed by the admissions committee which consists of the Academic Directors and program management teams from both Lingnan College and the Carlson School of Management. All admitted candidates will receive a link for the University of Minnesota online application form for the CHEMBA program.
An official letter will be issued for candidates who are eligible for program admission.
The program starts each Fall. Tuition fee payment is due before the Fall orientation.