Center for Human Resources and Labor Studies Advisory Council
The CHRLS Advisory Council is comprised of leaders in business, labor, government, and education. The Council provides an important channel through which faculty, staff, and students can communicate with corporate, labor, and governmental leaders and help the Center incorporate important issues into its teaching, research, and community services.
- Gail Blackstone, Director of Human Resources, Ramsey County Human Resources Dept
- Tricia Dirks, Chief Human Resources Officer, Sleep Number
- Brian Dreibelbis, Senior Director, Supply Chain HR / Labor and Employee Relations, Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- James Dworkin, Retired Chancellor Emeritus, Purdue University North Central
- Chuck Edward, Corporate Vice President, Head of Global Talent Acquisition, Microsoft
- Jerry Friedmann, Retired President, the Friedmann Group
- Laura Gillund, Retired, Chief Talent Officer, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc.
- Jennifer Hadsall, Regional Director, National Labor Relations Board
- Michael Howe, President, MW Howe Consulting
- Ryan Knapp, Principal, Ryan Knapp Consulting LLC
- Jing Liao, Managing Director, Talent, Vista Equity Partners
- Kathy Megarry, Chief Labor Relations Officer, Hennepin County
- Charles Montreuil, Vice President, Enterprise Rewards and Corporate HR, Best Buy Inc.
- Joseph Mucha, Retired, Vice President of HR - General Mills, Inc.
- Peter Obermeyer, Retired Director, Bureau of Mediation Services
- Scott Peterson, EVP and Chief Human Resources Officer, Schwan's Company
- Ann Powell, Chief Human Resources Officer, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Jacqueline Williams-Roll, Chief Human Resources Officer, General Mills