Development Programs Designed Specifically for Your Needs
While many organizations offer custom options for programs, Carlson Executive Education provides experiences that are truly unique from design through measurement. Course designers and faculty will partner with your organization every step of the way to ensure that learning objectives align with your business outcomes. Our forward-thinking approach ensures that your high-potential talent will have the competencies needed to maximize business performance and ensures talent readiness for tomorrow.
Custom Program Capabilities
Our network of business and leadership experts extends throughout the University of Minnesota and beyond. Select from the broad array of transformative content from our 2-5 day short courses, or tell us about your specific development objectives. We will partner with you to develop the program you need to achieve your goals.
- Carlson General Management Program
- MBA Essentials
- Strategic Negotiation & Collaborative Decision-Making
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Leading Organizational Change
- Disruptive Innovation
- Executive Presence
- Leadership Agility
- Development of Emerging Leaders
- Leading High-Performing Teams
- Effective Decision Making
- Storytelling for LeadersTM
- Women in Leadership: Inspire, Influence & Impact
- Digital Marketing - Strategy, Analytics & AI
- Digital Transformation
- Business Analytics for Leaders
- Creating and Executing Strategy
High-quality service is essential to our mission and identity as part of the University of Minnesota. We consistently receive excellent ratings in overall satisfaction as well as program management from both clients and participants.
Designing Your Program
We begin by listening to you. Our client relations team first wants to learn about your most pressing business challenges and talent development needs to ensure your organization is future-ready. This discussion forms the foundation for the customized learning solution that we will co-design to specifically meet the needs of your organization.
We design potential learning solutions to meet your business objectives, which incorporate:
- Unique and transformational solutions designed to move your talent forward
- Thought leadership from world-renowned Carlson school faculty with action-oriented learning
- Tools and frameworks that allow for immediate application at work
Our program design team will partner with you to:
- Define the customized content for your program
- Ensure your learning objectives will be met by conducting alignment meetings with each faculty member involved in the program
- Recommend learning activities to create an engaging and actionable experience for your leaders
Our program delivery team excels at delivering on-site, virtual, and experiential learning. We’ll work to make the learning experience seamless and impactful for all participants.
We’ll measure the impact of our program by working with you and your participants immediately following the program as well as during designated future intervals. In a post-program meeting, we’ll discuss evaluation feedback, program successes and the overall impact to the organization, as well as determine how we can further increase the value of our partnership moving forward.
Experiential & Engaging Learning
Select from our full suite of tools for any organization or learning style. We can deliver programs at our Carlson School Executive Center, onsite at your organization (including global locations), and in a blended format with face-to-face and online modules.
- Individual Reflection
- Case Studies
- Executive Coaching
- Applied Learning
- Action Learning Projects
- Critical Thinking Exercises
Connect Your Learning & Development Plan with Your Business Goals