The Carlson School of Management harnesses the power of a Big Ten research institution and the vibrancy of the Twin Cities business community. The annual and sustained support from Investors Circle benefactors is critical in our efforts to develop and deliver standout, real-world learning experiences, educate the best and brightest future business leaders and attract and retain internationally renowned faculty.
“I am proud to be an alumnus of a school that is intentional about developing responsible leaders who can transform business and society. I volunteer and give back to Carlson to help ensure that the school has the resources and support to carry out this critical work.”
- Steven Kibaya, ’19 MBA • Senior Validator at the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
Investors Circle Recognition
In appreciation of the support of our alumni, faculty, staff, and friends, the Investors Circle recognizes donors with a variety of privileges at distinct giving levels:
Maroon ($1,000 - $2,499)
- Recognition in annual benefactor publications and at events
- Insider communications
- Invitations to Carlson School events on-campus and regionally, including the Homecoming Parade VIP tent
Silver ($2,500 - $4,999)
Maroon benefits and…
- Investors Circle concierge
- Invitation to exclusive events, such as the annual Investors Circle and Carlson Scholarship Receptions
Gold ($5,000 - $9,999)
Silver benefits and…
- Personal lunch or coffee with an Investors Circle concierge
- Priority seating at events
Platinum ($10,000 - $24,999)
Gold benefits and…
- Complimentary registration for two to attend a signature Carlson School event, such as 1st Tuesday or The Way We Work
- Exclusive exposure to Carlson School thought leadership
Diamond ($25,000 and above)
Platinum benefits and…
- Concierge service for University requests
- VIP assistance for Carlson School-related business
Recognition is based on total gifts and matching gifts received by the Carlson School in a single fiscal year (July 1–June 30). Couples are recognized for their combined household contributions.
1 in 3 first-year undergraduate students receives scholarship support, which helps attract the highest caliber prospective students from Minnesota and beyond, regardless of their financial means.
The Carlson School hosts four Enterprise programs for students to address the real-world challenges of client businesses through experiential learning opportunities that provide practical experience.
From scholarships to events, identity-based visit days to recruitment fairs, and pipeline programs to affinity networks, we are committed to supporting our diverse Carlson School community.
The Carlson School has over 39 international partner business schools across the globe, supporting education abroad as a cornerstone of the Carlson student experience.
Carlson School faculty are field-shaping researchers, thoughtful, caring teachers, and leaders locally, nationally, and internationally. The Carlson School is proud to hold 49 endowed chairs and professorships.
The alumni, corporate partners, foundations, and friends who invest in the Carlson School support the bold leadership to work towards the vision of business as a force for good.