Carlson Global Institute Incoming Exchange Students
The Carlson School is positioned in the heart of the thriving Twin Cities metro, a business community that includes many Fortune 500 company headquarters, and offers endless career opportunities, exceptional quality of life, and a vibrant social scene.
The Twin Cities is...
- Home to 16 Fortune 500 companies, top 10 best technology economies, many private firms, and successful small- and medium-sized businesses
- A vibrant arts and culture scene with world-class museums, theaters, performing venues, and major league sports teams in baseball, basketball, American football, and ice hockey
- A public transportation system - including buses and trains - which connects the airport, tourist attractions, downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul and the U of M campus
- Top ranked in quality of life, healthiest state, and safest city
The Carlson School is...
- An urban campus in a major metropolitan area
- U.S. style college campus with students clubs and Big 10 athletics
- Rated in the top five for research productivity in marketing among U.S. public research universities
- Home GLOBE buddy program
- Comprised of small classes and access to top-notch faculty
- A small exchange program within a large university
- Host to a week-long "Welcome Program" before the semester to welcome incoming exchange students
- Learn more about the Carlson School here.
Are You Eligible to Come Here?
To study at the Carlson School as an incoming exchange student you must attend one of the Carlson School's partner universities around the world. See the list to see if your school is one of Carlson's partner universities.