Medical Industry MBA - China Admissions
The Medical Industry MBA program consists of 21 courses offered in 3-day modules once a month. First and second semesters provide students with the core curriculum of the MBA program, facilitating an in-depth examination of the functions of the organization. Courses in the third and fourth semesters are designed to expand on complex management challenges and the larger context of the global medical industry.
- Completed online application
- Past academic performance, including a bachelor's degree or above
- Academic documentation in original language with official English translations, if necessary
- Current resume or CV
- Application essay outlining interest, career goals, and how you anticipate the MBA degree will help you achieve your goals
- Two Professional references
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in the English language
- Admissions interview program management team
To complete your University of Minnesota application for the Medical Industry MBA program, you will need the following materials:
Submit a current resume (CV) that includes job responsibilities, accomplishments, and demonstrates 3-5 years of full-time experience.
Medical Industry MBA Tuition
The total tuition fee for the program is RMB 408,000, of which RMB 204,000 is due to the University of Minnesota, and RMB 204,000 is due to our academic services partner, Joint-Share. The Joint-Share portion of tuition will be due in full upon your acceptance of admission to the program. The University of Minnesota portion can be paid through the following.
- Pay 50% of the University of Minnesota portion in September of the first program year with the RMB/USD exchange rate as of August 1st of the entering year
- Pay 50% of the University of Minnesota portion in the second program year with the RMB/USD exchange rate as of August 1st of the second year