Conferences & Events
Network and access professional development opportunities led by leading Carlson School faculty and industry experts from across the nation and globe. The Carlson School holds a number of public events throughout the year for alumni and professionals from throughout the business community.
- 1st Tuesday: Convenes Twin Cities professionals to address hot topics in business, management and leadership.
- Brand Matters: Provides tools and insights to help companies build their brands.
- Minnesota Cup: Minnesota's statewide new venture competition.
- Global Matters: Speaker and video series enriching Minnesota professional's global business acumen.
- MILI Events: Activities organized by Carlson's Medical Industry Leadership Institute.
- Leadership Events: Activities organized by Carlson's Center for Integrative Leadership.