MN Cup is the largest statewide startup competition in the country.
We are a startup competition and hub to connect Minnesota’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. We aim to create jobs and grow our state’s innovation footprint.
largest statewide startup competition in USA
awarded in seed money to MN startups
MN-based entrepreneurs supported
raised by MN Cup finalists since 2005
MN Cup competition benefits:
- $450,000+ in available seed money
- Mentorship opportunities with industry leaders
- Exclusive event access
- Business plan feedback
- Networking opportunities with potential investors
- Media exposure
Startups compete in one of the following divisions:
- Energy/ Clean Tech/ Water
- Food/ Ag/ Beverage
- High Tech
- Life Science/ Health IT
- Impact Ventures
- Student (current undergrad and graduate students)
- Youth (18 and younger)
The Women Innovators Conference is a professional development summit designed to help STEM-trained female innovators connect the dots between their ideas and achieving a positive, significant impact.