Women In Leadership: Inspire, Influence & Impact
Enabling women to thrive and grow to their full potential.
About This Program
To learn more about this program, download a brochure or reach out to Carol Roecklein at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (612) 625-5412.
Over the last few decades, women have made important strides ascending the leadership ranks. However, as a whole, they are still promoted less frequently and earn less than their male counterparts. In fact, according to McKinsey, women still lag behind men at every level. Women executives can help close this gap by increasing focus on the specific problems women face in the workplace, and intentionally planning how to navigate those barriers throughout their careers.
In this course, learners will hear perspectives and gain critical insights from women executives who have persevered and have achieved significant levels of success. They will also learn communication tools, negotiation strategies, and gain valuable insight about their own working styles, including when and how to flex their strengths to become even more effective leaders. Finally, they’ll discuss common missteps women make at work and explore approaches to avoid them.
This class is intended for mid- and senior-level leaders.
In this high-impact, interactive course leaders will:
- Engage with seasoned women executives from varied backgrounds and industries
- Explore ways to lead courageously including: assertively voicing opinions, holding firm as others push back, dealing with others who overstep boundaries, leaning away from safety, and managing fear
- Discuss how to refine communication methods to increase their receptivity
- Learn how to decode what others are conveying in order to respond more effectively
- Utilize the StandOut Assessment to understand strengths and how they can be leveraged to accelerate performance
- Build an action plan focused on enhancing critical relationship
- Learn proven negotiation strategies to improve outcomes
- Discover how to be more intentional to achieve work/life balance
- Share experience and learn from others successes and missteps
McKinsey & Company
SVP Customer Experience and HR
Vice President, Talent Management
Co-Founder and Executive Chair
CEO-elect; CFO & Strategic Transformation Officer
Vice President, Marketing
Director of Diversity and Inclusion
Negotiation Strategies: Capitalizing on Your Gender Advantage
Over the last few decades, women have made important strides ascending the leadership ranks. However, as a whole, they are still promoted less frequently and earn less than their male counterparts. In this 15-minute webinar, Associate Professor Pri Shah introduces tips for women to close the pay gap by harnessing negotiation skills that women are known to be good at.
Kweilin Ellingrud, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
Accelerating Gender Equality: Gender equality globally, in the U.S., and in Fortune 1000 companies
Leadership Panel: Leadership Journey to the C-Suite - Inspiration and Insights
Leadership Panel - The Leadership Journey, Including Challenges to Reach the VP Ranks
Building Your Leadership Brand
Leading for Sustainable Performance
Schedule subject to change.