Women In Leadership: Inspire, Influence & Impact
Enabling women to thrive and grow to their full potential.
About This Program
To learn more about this program, reach out to Carol Roecklein at email@example.com or at (612) 625-5412.
Over the last few decades, women have made important strides ascending the leadership ranks. However, as a whole, they are still promoted less frequently and earn less than their male counterparts. In fact, according to McKinsey, women still lag behind men at every level. Women executives can help close this gap by increasing focus on the specific problems women face in the workplace, and intentionally planning how to navigate those barriers throughout their careers.
In this course, learners will hear perspectives and gain critical insights from women executives who have persevered and have achieved significant levels of success. They will also learn communication tools, negotiation strategies, conflict resolution tactics, and gain valuable insight about their own working styles, including when and how to flex their strengths to become even more effective leaders. Finally, they’ll discuss common missteps women make at work and explore approaches to avoid them.
This class is intended for mid- and senior-level leaders.
In this high-impact, interactive course leaders will:
- Engage with seasoned women executives from varied backgrounds and industries
- Explore ways to lead courageously including: assertively voicing opinions, holding firm as others push back, dealing with others who overstep boundaries, leaning away from safety, and managing fear
- Discuss how to refine communication methods to increase their receptivity
- Learn how to decode what others are conveying in order to respond more effectively
- Explore how to manage conflict with direct, productive diplomacy
- Utilize the SDI 2.0 core strengths assessment to identify motivators, strengths, and overused strengths
- Build an action plan focused on enhancing critical relationship
- Learn proven negotiation strategies to improve outcomes
- Discover how to be more intentional to achieve work/life balance
- Share experience and learn from others successes and missteps
Keynote Speaker: Kweilin Ellingrud, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
Leadership Panel - The Leadership Journey, Including Challenges to Reach the VP Ranks
Roycie Eppler, SVP Customer Experience and HR, Heraeus
Julie Theil, VP HR/L&D, Schwan's Company
Roz Tsai, Ph.D., VP HR, Enterprise Learning and Chief Learning Officer, Ecolab
Marcia L. Page, Co-Founder and Executive Chair, Varde
Leadership Panel: Leadership Journey to the C-Suite - Inspiration and Insights
Cathy R. Smith, CFO, Target
Corie Barry, CFO, Best Buy
Managing Conflict and Leveraging Strengths
Leading an Engaged Organization