This two-day program coaches business leaders to communicate effectively with executives, build credibility, and establish their personal brand. This course is designed for executives seeking to improve their communication abilities as well as leaders who regularly engage with executives.
About This Program
This two-day program explores three foundational elements of executive presence that any aspiring business leader must master: engaging in effective executive dialogue, establishing a personal brand, and increasing social capital.
Mastering the tools, techniques, and methods to engage other executives in a variety of contexts is critical to upward mobility and will enhance your credibility. This class will enhance your ability to present clear and compelling 1:1 executive briefs, discover techniques for engaging executive teams and create impactful presentations.
You’ll build the foundation for increasing your leadership capital by exploring feedback from your individual Marcus Buckingham Standout Assessment report. From this solid base, you’ll then craft your personal brand value proposition, an essential element to differentiating and establishing yourself in business.
Establishing a deliberate social network increases your access to information, influence, and visibility. A deliberate and conscious approach to your social network will give you access to those who are critical to your success. In Executive Presence, you will create a roadmap for expanding and maintaining your network to maximize your credibility and increase your power.
- Leaders who depend on effective presentation and communication skills to drive key initiatives for their organizations
- Managers who are preparing for executive roles
- Individuals who lead projects and programs which require communicating at an executive level
- Create a strategy to increase your social network
- Craft your personal brand statement
- Use techniques to maximize digital communication
- Develop a 1:1 executive summary
- Design an executive dialogue
- Storyboard a presentation
Additional Course Details
Social Networks in Organizations
Positioning and Leveraging Your Personal Brand
Engaging Leaders in Dialogue
Delivering with Impact
Feedback and Coaching