Policies & Forms
University of Minnesota Education Abroad Health & Safety Policies
The University of Minnesota requires all students who participate in an education abroad experience, sponsored or endorsed by the University, to read and comply with education abroad policies.
- Education Abroad Opportunities: Addressing Health and Safety Risk
- Preparing for Education Abroad Opportunities
- Suspending Education Abroad Opportunities Due to Health and Safety Risks
- Education Opportunities in Countries on the State Department Warning List
Carlson School Codes of Conduct
Cancellation from an Education Abroad Program is subject to the established time lines for that program type. Please review the appropriate document below for the information for your specific program.
- Graduate Global Enrichment Cancellation Policy (394.3 KB)
- Undergraduate Global Enrichment Cancellation Policy (394.21 KB)
- Graduate Global Immersion Cancellation Policy (400.71 KB)
- Undergraduate Global Immersion Cancellation Policy (129.4 KB)
- Undergraduate Internship Cancellation Policy (426.34 KB)
Global Enrichment Confirmation Forms
These forms are to be completed after being accepted into a short-term Global Enrichment program.
Global Immersion Confirmation Forms
Complete the following form to confirm your place in a Global Immersion program:
- Global Immersion Confirmation Form (93.62 KB)