Dual MBA-MSBA Degree
Double Your Impact
Companies everywhere rely on data analytics to drive all kinds of decisions—from firm strategy to product marketing, and from supply chain optimization to HR policy. Professionals who can put data to strategic use will lead their firms in the future. The Carlson dual MBA-MSBA degree program prepares you to take on the challenge and succeed in an increasingly data-driven world.
Managerial Expertise and Analytics Skills
In the dual degree program, students gain managerial expertise through the MBA curriculum. In addition, MSBA courses teach students how to collect and analyze data for business value. The combination of these skills is in high demand across industry sectors. Students who pursue this option will:
- Gain advanced education in both business administration/management and data analytics
- Earn two graduate degrees in 2.5 years
- Learn from field-leading faculty at a top-ranked business school
- Apply classroom learning to real-world experiential learning projects
- Graduate prepared to enter a wide variety of roles across business functions
The MBA-MSBA dual degree can be completed in 2.5 years and culminates in the completion of two graduate degree programs. Prospective applicants must submit a graduate application to both programs. The program is open to students already accepted to the MBA Program, as well as potential students who have not yet applied to the University of Minnesota. Students begin their dual degree with MBA coursework, and then start MSBA courses in the summer semester of year one.