All admitted applicants will go through an automatic core course waiver review process at the point of admission. If a core course is waived, students will be allowed to take an equivalent number of elective credits to be complete for the MBA degree. All students must complete a 52 credit program.
The following criteria must be met for a Part-Time MBA core course to be waived:
- Two undergraduate courses OR one graduate level course in a core course area. Exception made for Managerial Accounting to allow one undergraduate or one graduate level course or current CMA certification.
- Classes must have been taken at an AACSB accredited international institution or at a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- The most recent of the two courses must have been taken within the past five years.
- A grade of B or better must be earned in a course used for course waiver consideration.
- Satisfactorily passing a waiver exam.