Attend an Event or Visit a Class
Our information sessions provide an overview of our Executive MBA program presented by admissions staff and current students. We invite you to bring your colleagues who are also interested in the Carlson Executive MBA. Information sessions help you understand the application process and the advantages of a Carlson MBA.
Can’t attend one of these events? Contact us and we’d be happy to schedule a time to connect with you.
Visit a class
Whether you’re just starting to explore the MBA program to determine if it is the right fit for you, or you’ve already submitted your application and are anxious to get started, we highly encourage you to visit class.
During the visit you will:
- Experience first-hand the quality of instruction from our faculty
- Witness the collaborative classroom environment and rich discussion
- Meet and attend a class with a current student host
- Begin building your network with current students in the program
When to Visit
Executive MBA class visits are available during the fall and spring semesters. Classes are offered Friday-Saturday.
A typical visit schedule:
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm Attend lunch with current students
- 12:30 pm Attend one or both classes in session and leave whenever needed.
If mornings are better, you can arrange to come in and attend the am session anytime between 7:30 - 11:30 am.