Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for the new cohort entering in Fall 2019 is $61,800/year. There is also a $750 non-refundable confirmation fee due upon acceptance. This fee is not part of the total tuition. Tuition for the cohort beginning in Fall 2020 will be set by the University of Minnesota Regents in late Spring 2020. We typically expect a 2-3% increase over the previous academic year.
The comprehensive fee covers:
- Books and course materials (e-coursepacks)
- Parking on class days
- Laptop w/any required software pre-loaded
- Graduation fees
- During the two immersion weeks:
- During international residency:
- transportation to and from official visits in the country
- required group activities
- Airfare to and from the residency location is NOT covered and is the responsibility of the student
The University of Minnesota office of student financial aid provides need- and non-need-based university, federal, and private educational loans. Executive MBA students are not eligible for fellowships or scholarships.
Applying for Financial Aid
To apply for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You may complete it anytime; the University will process the application after you have been admitted. The University of Minnesota FAFSA code is 003969.
Questions about Financial Aid
The office of International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) is also available to serve the University of Minnesota's international community.
Contact Executive MBA
- Phone: 612-625-5555