Tuition for the new cohort entering in Fall 2018 will be set by the Regents of the University of Minnesota in Summer 2018 but is expected to be $60,000/year. There is also a $750 non-refundable confirmation fee due upon acceptance. This fee is not part of the total tuition. Please expect a small increase over the current tuition fee.
The comprehensive fee covers:
- Books and course materials (e-coursepacks)
- Parking on class days
- Laptop w/any required software pre-loaded
- Graduation fees
- During the two immersion weeks:
- During international residency:
- transportation to and from official visits in the country
- required group activities
- Airfare to and from the residency location is NOT covered and is the responsibility of the student
The University of Minnesota office of student financial aid provides need- and non-need-based university, federal, and private educational loans. Executive MBA students are not eligible for fellowships or scholarships.
Applying for Financial Aid
To apply for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You may complete it anytime; the University will process the application after you have been admitted. The University of Minnesota FAFSA code is 003969.
Questions about Financial Aid
If you have questions about loan programs, contact One Stop Financial Aid or call 612-626-0750.
The office of International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) is also available to serve the University of Minnesota's international community.