The China Executive MBA program consists of 16 courses and a two-week International Residency at the end of the program. Each course is scheduled over two consecutive weekends.
The Global Team Project begins in the fall and culminates in May during the Global Executive MBA Residency in Minnesota.
The first academic year provides students with the core curriculum of the EMBA program, facilitating an in-depth examination of the functions of the organization. Courses in the second academic year are designed to expand on complex management challenges and the larger context of the business environment.
First Academic Year
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Accounting
- Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Financial Management
Second Academic Year
- Law for Business
- Pricing in a Digital Economy
- China: Integrating into the World
- IT Management and Digital Transformation
- International Business Environment
- Advanced Financial Management and FinTech
- Corporate Responsibility & Ethics
- Talent, Leadership & Culture
- International Residency (MN)
Contact Executive MBA - China