Deluxe E-ternship Program
Semester Part-time Paid Internships with Top Startup Companies
The Deluxe E-ternship Program connects early-stage companies and undergraduate students in mutually beneficial collaboration on cross-functional projects. This program provides undergraduate students with the opportunity to become members of high-potential entrepreneurial teams. At the same time, the program provides companies with student resources for cross-functional projects. Projects can range from market research to evaluation of new products/services/markets to business planning to support the launch of a new venture.
Interested in working with startups? Applications for the 2024 Spring Semester are now closed, but stay tuned for 2024 Fall Semester applications to open!
Are you an early-stage company looking to get involved? Click here.
- Test students' interest and capability in an early-stage innovative venture
- Gain first-hand exposure to an entrepreneur as they build their business
- Apply students' entrepreneurship coursework in a real-world environment
- Provide early-stage companies with student resources and new perspectives
- Encourage mentorship opportunities and experience in bringing on new team members
- Support the overall growth of the Twin Cities Entrepreneurial community by providing resources and expertise
Applicants must be a current student at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus, enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits* during the semester they will be participating in the program and not studying abroad. (*If you are a senior, this minimum may be waived; contact the program coordinator.)
The Deluxe E-ternship Program is offered only during the Fall and Spring semesters (September – May).
- Apply via Handshake
- Cover Letter
- Copy of Unofficial UMN Transcript
- Students are selected based upon a demonstrated passion for entrepreneurship, leadership skills, and academic record.