Throughout each of the various stages of a woman's career, the Carlson School has programming, mentorship, and networking opportunities so you can build your career no matter where it takes you.
As a woman at the Carlson School, you'll take part in:
- Enterprise classes where you'll gain real-world experience by working with real companies.
- Internships that will help your resume stand out.
- Case competitions where you'll help solve some of the world's biggest business challenges.
- Corporate days on campus when top businesses from the area come to the Carlson School to recruit.
- Mentorship programs for both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Conferences designed specifically for women in business, such as the Women's Leadership Conference, Women in Entrepreneurship Conference, Women Innovators Conference, and Carlson Women Connect.