Specializations - Finance
A finance emphasis provides students with the essential knowledge about corporate finance and financial markets necessary for obtaining and succeeding in careers in:
- Corporate finance
- Security analysis and portfolio management
- Investment and commercial banking
- Risk management
Because a solid foundation in finance contributes to effective decision-making across the major business functions, it is appropriate for students who aspire to have positions in, among other areas, general management, product/brand management, supply chain management, information technology management, management consulting, and entrepreneurship.
- Finance Specialization, Banking
- Finance Specialization, Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
- Finance Specialization, Security Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Finance Department
- Funds Enterprise
CFA Partner School
Recognition as a CFA Program Partner ensures you that our curriculum is closely tied to professional practice and is well suited for preparing you to sit for the CFA exams.