Women In Leadership: Inspire, Influence & Impact
This program prepares women to thrive and grow to their full potential with crucial strategies and business skills as well as opportunities to connect with other leaders who can share valuable experience.
About This Program
Women make up 50% of the population but not necessarily 50% of business leadership. This course is an opportunity for you to meet other executives and enjoy candid, open conversations about the challenges women face in the workforce, and also how to support women as they come up through the ranks. Over three days, you will strengthen your ability to lead through sessions designed to help you develop your leadership style, increase your influence, improve your communication style, hone negotiation tactics, and lead for sustainable long-term performance. Course experience includes networking time and a chance to hear from other business leaders who will share their own journeys, perspectives, and lessons learned.
This program is valid for 19 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
- Women business leaders
- Businesswomen preparing for future leadership roles
- Mid to senior-level leaders
- Engage with seasoned women executives from varied backgrounds and industries
- Learn proven negotiation strategies to improve outcomes
- Build an action plan focused on enhancing critical relationships
- Discuss how to refine communication methods to increase their receptivity
- Share experience and learn from others successes and missteps
Negotiation Strategies: Capitalizing on Your Gender Advantage
Over the last few decades, women have made important strides ascending the leadership ranks. However, as a whole, they are still promoted less frequently and earn less than their male counterparts. In this 15-minute webinar, Associate Professor Pri Shah introduces tips for women to close the pay gap by harnessing negotiation skills that women are known to be good at.
Additional Course Details
Negotiation Planning, Exercise & Debrief
Communication & Influence Strategies for Women