About the Program
Storytelling is a powerful leadership tool. Stories build rapport and connection in a way that facts and information do not. When we share stories, we engage the emotions and imagination of others to help them see things differently—and act differently as a result.
There are many reasons to tell stories. Leaders can use stories to build rapport before sharing an idea, to provide context for a decision, or to illustrate a specific point that supports a larger goal. Stories can weave together the threads of an argument in a way that brings that entire communication to life for the audience. Stories help others understand our thinking because they do more than prove that information is true—they give meaning to that information.
- Leaders who rely on their ability to communicate vision
- C-suite leadership
- Managers, directors and team leads
- Coaches and trainers
- Use language and classic narrative techniques to hold the room
- Tell stories with a dynamic and engaging physical presence
- Craft stories in-the-moment for a variety of audiences and situations
- Increase your ability to engage, inspire, and motivate action through storytelling
The 5 Stories All Leaders Need + Story Spine Breakdown
Share Your Stories + Achieve a Storyteller's Presence
Deliver Your Story with Presence + Playback
Creating Stories on the Fly