Pricing for Profitable Decision-Making
Delve into the psychology of pricing strategies, while considering the perspective of your customer, competition, and company.
About This Program
Discover techniques to fight a price war and build strategic pricing capabilities. This course is highly interactive and includes many case studies, individual readings, and group discussions. You’ll explore conceptual frameworks and practical applications to analyze pricing from an economic and psychological perspective. Using a template for pricing decisions and practical guidance to formulate strategy, you’ll leave this class prepared to identify the most profitable pricing opportunities and determine pricing sensitivities.
To learn more about this program, download the brochure or reach out to Carol Roecklein at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (612) 625-5412.
Schedule subject to change.
Managers and executives responsible for setting, recommending, or approving pricing decisions and pricing policy will benefit immensely from this course. This course is tailored to:
- Vice presidents
- Marketing, pricing, sales, or finance managers
- Market researchers
- Brand and business developers
After this high-impact class, you’ll be able to:
- Build strategic pricing capabilities within your company
- Develop methods to identify the most profitable pricing opportunities
- Examine current pricing practices with the direction of pricing experts
- Effectively fight price wars