To access this virtual front desk, open simply click the link above or scan the QR Code with your phone's camera, and you will automatically join a Zoom meeting, where one of our staff members will assist you shortly. It may take a few minutes for us to answer, so please be patient.
QS Business Master’s Rankings 2023: Marketing
The Carlson School's Masters of Marketing Program is ranked the #4 spot in the US and 18th worldwide by QS!
Welcome Byungyeon Kim!
Byungyeon Kim is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. Byungyeon's research focuses on Sales Management, Personal Selling, Business-to-Business Marketing, New Product Development, Empirical Industrial Organization, Dynamic Structural Modeling, Dynamic Panel Data, Analytical Modeling, and Field Experiments.
Recent Faculty Awards
- Lawrence Fellows (Assistant Professors Alison Xu & Yi Zhu)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Scholar (Professor Tony Cui)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Young Scholar (Assistant Professor Linli Xu)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award (Professor Kathleen Vohs)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Early Career Award (Assistant Professor Alison Xu)
- TheBestSchool.org's (TBS) 25 Top Behavioral Economists List (Professor Kathleen Vohs)