Due to COVID-19, we are currently working remotely; however, we’re still here to help you!
To access this virtual front desk, simply click the link or scan the QR Code with your phone's camera, and you will automatically join a Zoom meeting, where one of our staff members will assist you shortly. It may take a few minutes for us to answer, so please be patient.
Faculty of the Year: Allison Murn
Ignite 2021 Virtual Conference -
A virtual half-day event that will spark creative ideas to help business leaders, marketers, and researchers keep pace with today’s dynamic trends. Ignite brings the distinct marketing perspectives of leading business scholars with corporate leaders from premier global companies together in one event. They will share insights on groundbreaking data to help you succeed in today’s business environment.
Hear from presenters & panelists on the following topics: - Is It Your Turn to Speak Up? | Risks and Rewards of a More Vocal Posture for Brands - Looking for Love | The New Language of Consumer Loyalty - The Doctor Will See You Now | The Retailization of Healthcare - Who’s Minding the Store? | The Future of Retail Shopping - Transactional Transformation | The Rise of Digital, Mobile Wallets and Non-Currency Transactions
Welcome Irene Nahm
Irene Nahm is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. Irene’s research focuses on applying a wide array of empirical methods to answer important managerial problems in the area of sales force management, multichannel strategy in business-to-business (B2B) markets.
Recent Faculty Awards
- Lawrence Fellows (Assistant Professors Alison Xu & Yi Zhu)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Scholar (Professor Tony Cui)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Young Scholar (Assistant Professor Linli Xu)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award (Professor Kathleen Vohs)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Early Career Award (Assistant Professor Alison Xu)
- TheBestSchool.org's (TBS) 25 Top Behavioral Economists List (Professor Kathleen Vohs)