The Marketing Department Virtual Front Desk will be monitored on Fridays from May 26 through August 18th during the hours of 8:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00 pm-4:30 pm. When it is being monitored, you will be able to reach us via either email or our Zoom Front Desk using the adjacent QR code.
To access this virtual front desk, simply click the link above or scan the QR Code with your phone's camera, and you will automatically join a Zoom meeting, where one of our staff members will assist you shortly. It may take a few minutes for us to answer, so please be patient.
QS Business Master’s Rankings 2023: Marketing
The Carlson School's Masters of Marketing Program is ranked the #4 spot in the US and 18th worldwide by QS!
Welcome Byungyeon Kim!
Byungyeon Kim is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. Byungyeon's research focuses on Sales Management, Personal Selling, Business-to-Business Marketing, New Product Development, Empirical Industrial Organization, Dynamic Structural Modeling, Dynamic Panel Data, Analytical Modeling, and Field Experiments.
Emerging Trends in Self-Control and Goals
The Behavioral Economics Guide is the leading annual publication dedicated to behavioral economics and behavioral insights. Each edition features contributions from renowned scholars in the behavioral sciences and practitioners from around the globe. This year's edition features a review by Kathleen Vohs and Avni Shah on the latest in self-control and goals research, bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Institute for Research in Marketing
The Institute for Research in Marketing brings together the expertise of the Carlson School’s marketing faculty with top marketers and market research professionals from global brands, creating thought-provoking dialogue and driving the science and practice of marketing forward.
Recent Faculty Awards
- Lawrence Fellows (Assistant Professors Alison Xu & Yi Zhu)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Scholar (Professor Tony Cui)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Young Scholar (Assistant Professor Linli Xu)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award (Professor Kathleen Vohs)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Early Career Award (Assistant Professor Alison Xu)
- TheBestSchool.org's (TBS) 25 Top Behavioral Economists List (Professor Kathleen Vohs)