The Marketing Department Virtual Front Desk will be staffed Monday/Wednesday/Friday from May 23-August 12, 2022; 8:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00-4:30 pm each day. You will be able to reach us via either email or our Zoom Front Desk .
To access this virtual front desk, simply click the link or scan the QR Code with your phone's camera, and you will automatically join a Zoom meeting, where one of our staff members will assist you shortly. It may take a few minutes for us to answer, so please be patient.
Welcome Byungyeon Kim!
Byungyeon Kim is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. Byungyeon's research focuses on Sales Management, Personal Selling, Business-to-Business Marketing, New Product Development, Empirical Industrial Organization, Dynamic Structural Modeling, Dynamic Panel Data, Analytical Modeling, and Field Experiments.
Recent Faculty Awards
- Lawrence Fellows (Assistant Professors Alison Xu & Yi Zhu)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Scholar (Professor Tony Cui)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Young Scholar (Assistant Professor Linli Xu)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award (Professor Kathleen Vohs)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Early Career Award (Assistant Professor Alison Xu)
- TheBestSchool.org's (TBS) 25 Top Behavioral Economists List (Professor Kathleen Vohs)