In the News
"The Science of Giving Gifts Your Loved Ones Won't Want to Return"
The Washington Post - December 11
Institute for Research
Examining the concept of trust by way of research from some of today’s top scholars on the subject as well as companies with real-time experience on how trust impacts their business.
Welcome Bill Hedgcock
William (Bill) Hedgcock is an Associate Professor of Marketing at the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. Professor Hedgcock’s teaching and research focuses on consumer behavior and the neuroscience of choice.
2018 Faculty Awards
- Autoridade da Concorrência (AdC) Competition Policy Award, Honorable Mention (Associate Professor Maria Ana Vitorino)
- Lawrence Fellows (Assistant Professors Alison Xu & Yi Zhu)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Scholar (Professor Tony Cui)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Young Scholar (Assistant Professor Linli Xu)
- Quantitative Marketing & Economics' (QME) Dick Wittink Prize, Runner-Up (Associate Professor Song Yao)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award (Professor Kathleen Vohs)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Early Career Award (Assistant Professor Alison Xu)
- TheBestSchool.org's (TBS) 25 Top Behavioral Economists List (Professor Kathleen Vohs)