In the News
"Amazon returns at Kohl's: How it works, why they're doing it"
kare11.com - April 24
Institute for Research
Join the Carlson School of Management and YA at Ignite 2019 on October 3rd and hear from corporate speakers from Starbucks, Pepsi, Under Armour and EA Sports, as well as recognized academic researchers as we spend the day looking at what companies and researchers have learned and are doing to tackle the ever evolving concern of “Marketing to the Generations”.
Welcome Bill Hedgcock
William (Bill) Hedgcock is an Associate Professor of Marketing at the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. Professor Hedgcock’s teaching and research focuses on consumer behavior and the neuroscience of choice.
2018 Faculty Awards
- Autoridade da Concorrência (AdC) Competition Policy Award, Honorable Mention (Associate Professor Maria Ana Vitorino)
- Lawrence Fellows (Assistant Professors Alison Xu & Yi Zhu)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Scholar (Professor Tony Cui)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Young Scholar (Assistant Professor Linli Xu)
- Quantitative Marketing & Economics' (QME) Dick Wittink Prize, Runner-Up (Associate Professor Song Yao)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award (Professor Kathleen Vohs)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Early Career Award (Assistant Professor Alison Xu)
- TheBestSchool.org's (TBS) 25 Top Behavioral Economists List (Professor Kathleen Vohs)