Due to COVID-19, we are currently working remotely; however, we’re still here to help you!
To access this virtual front desk, simply click the link or scan the QR Code with your phone's camera, and you will automatically join a Zoom meeting, where one of our staff members will assist you shortly. It may take a few minutes for us to answer, so please be patient.
Welcome Irene Nahm
Irene Nahm is an Assistant Professor of Marketing at Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. Irene’s research focuses on applying a wide array of empirical methods to answer important managerial problems in the area of sales force management, multichannel strategy in business-to-business (B2B) markets.
Recent Faculty Awards
- Lawrence Fellows (Assistant Professors Alison Xu & Yi Zhu)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Scholar (Professor Tony Cui)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Young Scholar (Assistant Professor Linli Xu)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award (Professor Kathleen Vohs)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Early Career Award (Assistant Professor Alison Xu)
- TheBestSchool.org's (TBS) 25 Top Behavioral Economists List (Professor Kathleen Vohs)