Due to COVID-19, we are currently working remotely; however, we’re still here to help you!
To access this virtual front desk, simply click the link or scan the QR Code with your phone's camera, and you will automatically join a Zoom meeting, where one of our staff members will assist you shortly. It may take a few minutes for us to answer, so please be patient.
In the News
Will restaurants and retail be able to bounce back?
mprnews.org (podcast) - May 18, 2020
On social media, influencers put the coronavirus in the spotlight
washingtonpost.com - June 6, 2020
Welcome Bill Hedgcock
William (Bill) Hedgcock is an Associate Professor of Marketing at the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota. Professor Hedgcock’s teaching and research focuses on consumer behavior and the neuroscience of choice.
2018 Faculty Awards
- Autoridade da Concorrência (AdC) Competition Policy Award, Honorable Mention (Associate Professor Maria Ana Vitorino)
- Lawrence Fellows (Assistant Professors Alison Xu & Yi Zhu)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Scholar (Professor Tony Cui)
- Marketing Science Institute (MSI) Young Scholar (Assistant Professor Linli Xu)
- Quantitative Marketing & Economics' (QME) Dick Wittink Prize, Runner-Up (Associate Professor Song Yao)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award (Professor Kathleen Vohs)
- Society for Consumer Psychology (SCP) Early Career Award (Assistant Professor Alison Xu)
- TheBestSchool.org's (TBS) 25 Top Behavioral Economists List (Professor Kathleen Vohs)