The Undergraduate Business Career Center UBCC) supports students of all identities at all points in their career development processes. We help students Explore, Prepare, and Experience. We can help with:
- Exploring and choosing majors, careers and industries
- Identifying strengths, interests, values, and skills
- Resume and cover letter development
- Job search strategy and skills
- Networking resources and support
- Interview skills and practice interviews
- Offer evaluation and negotiation
Schedule an individual meeting online or by calling the UBCC front desk at 612-624-0011. Individual coaching meetings are available in-person in 2-180 Hanson Hall, via Google hangout, or via phone. If you would like to meet via Google hangout or phone, please let your career coach know via email.
Peer Career Coaches
Connect with experienced Carlson School juniors and seniors during daily drop-in appointments or schedule a practice interview to build skills in responding to general and behavioral interview questions.