At the Carlson School, your peers are an integral part of your Part-Time education. Even in a flexible schedule, those who join you in the classroom will share one important thing: the drive and curiosity to work toward a Carlson MBA. Even better, they will bring their own unique education, career, and life history with them when they come to campus. It’s all part of what makes up the Carlson MBA. To foster the ties among our students, we provide networking opportunities, student organizations, and experiential learning. You’re sure to make new friends and future colleagues in the Part-Time MBA program.
Students come to the Carlson School to gain the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to achieve their goals. At the same time, we depend on students to help keep the program on the cutting edge of business education. We listen to and learn from our students. As tomorrow's business leaders, you play an essential role in helping the program change and evolve over time. At the Carlson School, you will make connections and friendships that last a lifetime and you will gain a diverse network of distinguished professionals than spans the globe.
"Students at the Carlson School are the same people that are making changes in our business community. I plan to leverage the network I've gained in years to come."
Kelly Jorgenson, Senior Market Analyst, International Business Development, Loram Maintenance of Way, Inc., Carlson Part-Time MBA 2012
Student Clubs & Organizations
Over the years, we've worked closely with students to create a wide range of organizations and activities that provide leadership development opportunities and help students connect outside of the classroom.
- Black Graduate Business Student Association (BGBSA)
- Business Techonology Club (BTC)
- Carlson 4 Community (C4C)
- Carlson Public Presence (CPP)
- Common Grounds
- Consulting Club
- Elite Eight Brand Management Case Competition
- Finance Club
- Global Business Student Association
- Graduate Society for Human Resources Leaders (GSHRL)
- Graduate Volunteer Consultants
- Marketing Network
- MBA Association
- Medical Industry Leadership Institute Student Association
- Military Veterans of the Carlson School of Management
- National Association of Women MBA's (NAWMBA)
- Net Impact (Graduate Student Chapter)
- Operations & Supply Chain Management Club
- Part Time MBA Leadership Advisory Board (LAB)
- Professional Student Network (PSN)
- Sports Business Club
- Ventures Plus
- MBA Beer Association