We take care of the details so that you can focus on your studies. When you sign on to the Executive MBA program, you're committing to 21 months of academic obligations in addition to the time spent at work and with family.
We understand that you are carrying an incredibly heavy load. That's why our staff will help provide you with what you need.
The Carlson Executive MBA program has a dedicated Student and Faculty Services Manager to help you through your program experience, along with dedicated onsite staff on class days.
- Registration each semester
- Textbooks distributed to you - no bookstore lines or hassle
- Electronic course packs - download and access your case studies and readings anytime, anywhere
- Digital, video recordings of the class sessions, synced with any slides or videos, available online, same day
- Laptop loaded with all the software needed for the program
Other Executive MBA Student Perks
- Parking on class days
- Continental breakfast, snacks, coffee breaks, and lunch
- Access to copiers, faxes, printers, and private breakout rooms on class days
- Arrangements for two immersion weeks (lodging), and international residency (lodging, logistics, visas)
- Access to Executive Center breakout rooms on weeknights for study team meetings
- Onsite IT support on class days
Contact Executive MBA
- Phone: 612-625-5555