We take care of the details so that you can focus on your studies. When you sign on to the Executive MBA program, you're committing to 4 semesters of academic obligations in addition to the time spent at work and with family.
We understand that you are carrying an incredibly heavy load. That's why our staff will help provide you with what you need.
The Carlson Executive MBA program has a dedicated team to help you through your program experience, along with additional onsite staff on class days.
- Registration each semester
- Textbooks distributed to you prior to each semester - no bookstore lines or ordering hassle
- Electronic course packs - download and access your case studies and readings anytime, anywhere
- State of the art, HyFlex classrooms that allow for attendance via zoom, when needed, and high-quality recordings of classes and the synced slides
- Laptop loaded with all the software needed for the program and onsite tech support on class days
Other Executive MBA Student Perks
- Contract parking on class days
- Continental breakfast, snacks, coffee breaks, and lunch
- Access to copiers, faxes, printers, and private breakout rooms on class days
- Arrangements for two immersion weeks (lodging), and international residency (lodging, logistics, visas)
Contact Executive MBA
- Phone: 612-625-5555