Career and Internship Fair Employer Information
Join us for the Fall 2021 Virtual Career & Internship Fair
Friday, September 24, 2021
Virtual via Handshake
Employer Registration Opens: Monday, June 8, 2021
Employer Registration Deadline: Friday, September 17, 2021
Registration Opens: Monday, June 8, 2021
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 17, 2021
- Employer registration for the fair is $250.00 per virtual booth, and covers unlimited representatives.
- Registration for government/non-profit agencies is $125.00, and covers unlimited representatives.
- After your registration is approved, you will receive an invoice which will direct you to log into Handshake to pay your fee. At that time you will be able to via credit card only.
- If you need to pay by check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not mail in any checks.
- Payment MUST be received no later than Friday, September 17, 2021.
- W9 Form
- Here is a link to the W9 form.
The cancellation deadline is Friday, September 17, 2021. There will be no refunds after this date and employers who cancel will be invoiced for their entire registration fee.
In the event that you cannot attend the fair, notification must be sent to email@example.com.
The Carlson School Career & Internship Fairs are ONLY open to:
- Current Carlson School Undergraduate students
- Current Master of Accountancy students
- Current Master of Business Taxation students
- Alumni from these programs from Spring 2018 to December 2020.
Please do not invite students that are not currently enrolled in one of the programs listed above, as we are unable to admit them to the Career Fair.