Digital Marketing—Strategy, Analytics, and AI
Course Dates: TBA
This 3-day digital marketing course teaches innovative strategies and principles behind today's most powerful marketing capabilities. Executives and business leaders will gain actionable insights into mobile, AI, and social media to take back to their marketing teams and agencies.
About This Program
Course Dates: TBA
Digital platforms have the potential to help marketers understand and connect with customers in entirely new and innovative ways. Game-changing digital marketing strategies and tactics continuously emerge, empowered by the vast amounts of data about product life-cycles and consumer behavior. Yet most marketers are only just beginning to apply the strategies and the analytics required to maximize value from digital marketing. To remain competitive and optimize marketing spend, organizations and their marketers must now understand and thoughtfully leverage these new digital tools and techniques.
- Marketing leaders and professionals
- Increase your omni-channel marketing efficacy by learning the latest in digital search, display, social and mobile strategies, tactics and analytics
- Enhance your digital marketing attribution ability and optimize your marketing budget across channels
- Explore how to develop mobile as channel and thoughtfully address privacy concerns
- Learn practical, value-add approaches to enhance growth strategies (e.g. how to cost-effectively expand client bases, speak directly to target markets)
- Understand how to select and focus on the metrics that drive higher marketing ROI
- Choose the right social media platform to meet specific objectives, including creating social contagion and product diffusion
- Learn how to find hidden insights from your marketing actions using predictive analytics
- Understand how to design optimal referral marketing campaigns
- Learn how to fold consumers into the product design process using open innovation
- Learn how to better leverage your digital agency by being analytically informed and understanding what questions to ask
Digital Marketing - Strategy, Analytics, and AI
Most marketers are only just beginning to apply the strategies and the analytics required to maximize value from digital marketing. To remain competitive and optimize marketing spend, organizations and their marketers must now understand and thoughtfully leverage these new digital tools and techniques.
Additional Course Details
Fundamentals of Search and Display
Leveraging the Mobile Ecosystem
Digital Marketing Best Practices Workshop
Program Conclusion: Toolkits and Lessons Learned