Digital Marketing—Strategy, Analytics, and AI
This 3-day digital marketing course teaches innovative strategies and principles behind today's most powerful marketing capabilities. Executives and business leaders will gain actionable insights into mobile, AI, and social media to take back to their marketing teams and agencies.
About This Program
Learn how to remain competitive and optimize marketing spend in the new digital landscape. This course is designed for marketers and leaders who want to broaden their understanding of cutting-edge digital marketing techniques and develop a working understanding of data analytics.
You’ll learn how to understand and connect with customers in entirely new and innovative ways. Explore game-changing digital marketing strategies and tactics that organizations are deploying. Learn to identify and then leverage the data you may have surrounding product life-cycle or consumer behavior. Empower your marketing team to ask the right questions and communicate effectively with your digital agency and data analyst resources.
- Marketing leaders and professionals
- Gain a broader understanding of marketing analytics
- Enhance your ability to leverage your digital agency and data analyst resources
- Increase your omni-channel marketing efficacy by learning the latest in digital search, display, social and mobile strategies, tactics and analytics
- Understand how to select and focus on the metrics that drive higher marketing ROI
- Learn how to find hidden insights from your marketing actions using predictive analytics
Digital Marketing - Strategy, Analytics, and AI
Most marketers are only just beginning to apply the strategies and the analytics required to maximize value from digital marketing. To remain competitive and optimize marketing spend, organizations and their marketers must now understand and thoughtfully leverage these new digital tools and techniques.
Additional Course Details
Fundamentals of Search and Display
Leveraging the Mobile Ecosystem
Digital Marketing Best Practices Workshop
Program Conclusion: Toolkits and Lessons Learned