Digital Marketing—Strategy, Analytics, and AI
About This Program
Learn how to remain competitive and optimize marketing spend in the new digital landscape. This course is designed for marketers and leaders who want to broaden their understanding of cutting-edge digital marketing techniques and develop a working understanding of data analytics.
You’ll learn how to understand and connect with customers in entirely new and innovative ways. Explore game-changing digital marketing strategies and tactics that organizations are deploying. Learn to identify and then leverage the data you may have surrounding product life-cycle or consumer behavior. Empower your marketing team to ask the right questions and communicate effectively with your digital agency and data analyst resources.
Participants may choose to attend remotely via Zoom. This option can be selected in the registration process.
- Leaders with enterprise-level responsibilities
- Marketing VPs, directors, and managers
- Strategic Directors
- Gain a broader understanding of marketing analytics
- Enhance your ability to leverage your digital agency and data analyst resources
- Increase your omni-channel marketing efficacy by learning the latest in digital search, display, social and mobile strategies, tactics and analytics
- Understand how to select and focus on the metrics that drive higher marketing ROI
- Learn how to find hidden insights from your marketing actions using predictive analytics
Fundamentals of Search and Display
Leveraging the Mobile Ecosystem
Digital Marketing Best Practices Workshop
Program Conclusion: Toolkits and Lessons Learned
Professor Ravi Bapna's expertise lies in helping companies reframe their understanding of analytics, AI, and machine learning, and then leverage that understanding for competitive advantage.