Leading Transformational Change
Prepare yourself to lead through organizational change. Learn the elements of a clear and compelling organizational vision and how this drives major change initiatives. Model change behaviors and learn to develop a culture of teamwork and collaboration that supports transformation.
About This Program
Staying competitive in an ever-changing business environment requires a sophisticated understanding of organizational change management. You not only have to appropriately respond to changing markets, but lead others through the transition as well. Leaders who excel in this role draw on their expertise in multiple business and leadership areas.
This course prepares you to lead through organizational change. Learn the elements of a clear and compelling organizational vision and how this drives major change initiatives. Model change behaviors and learn to develop a culture of teamwork and collaboration that supports transformation.
- Learn fundamental elements of strategic management and how a firm’s strategy and strategic changes can enable organizational change
- Acquire tools and techniques for effectively leading and motivating organizational change
- Understand why transformation initiatives often face resistance and address the root causes
- Learn how to design and reshape organizational structures and systems to support organizational change and transformation
The Live Virtual Experience
Through the Carlson Executive Education live virtual experience, you’ll immerse yourself in cutting-edge business coursework and connect with peers and Carlson faculty from the convenience of wherever you are. Live virtual courses are designed to be interactive and are in real-time. Your cohort will work through group discussions, including direct faculty interaction. You’ll finish the course with valuable insights to apply at work, as well as a new network of peers.
This program is valid for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP® credit.
- Leaders involved with developing or implementing change initiatives, in any functional area
- Leaders with P&L or significant project/functional responsibility
- Identify organizational change readiness
- Successfully plan, execute, and sustain significant change initiatives
- Avoid common change-related pitfalls and missteps
- Cultivate an organization that embraces change
- Establish leadership credibility in times of transition
Additional Course Details
Making Decisions Using Judgement
Leadership Visibility as a Critical Success Factor to Change Success
Political Tools of Change Acceptance