Carlson Full-Time MBA
The Carlson School invites you to be and do something truly special. Belong to a unique community of inquisitive thinkers and engaged faculty who bring a wealth of experience to the program and bring out the best in one another. Become the leader you were meant to be through a wealth of opportunities beyond the classroom.
The Full-Time MBA program will put you on the fast-track to long-term success like nowhere else can.
By the Numbers
of graduates received job offers 90 days after graduation
U.S. public university business faculty for intellectual contributions
internship offers for the class of 2016
U.S. News and World Report - Best Full-Time MBA Program
for return on investment among top business schools - Bloomberg
The Carlson MBA Advantage
- Join the Network: 53,000+ alumni in 95 countries
- Get Personal Attention: One on one support from faculty
- Discover the Community: 22 student clubs
- Explore International Business: Education abroad programs in 29 countries
- Learn from Experts: No. 3 for intellectual contributions in business among U.S. public universities
- Connect with the Vibrant Business Community: Minnesota ranks 6th best state for business and is home to 18 Fortune 500 companies
- Work on Real-World Projects: One-of-a-kind experiential learning opportunities
- Get Noticed by Top Companies: 90 percent of 2014 graduates received employment offers within 90 days of graduation
May 17, 2016
On April 29th I joined over 400 women at the 12th Annual Women’s Leadership Conference held at and put on by Carlson. For the women in attendance it was a one-day event that provided them with the opportunity connect with other professional women while finding inspiration. For me and the rest of the Carlson graduate and undergraduate students on the planning committee, as well as some amazing Carlson staff, it was the culmination of months of planning.