As part of a highly competitive selection process, the Carlson School carefully considers each applicant's demonstrated and potential abilities as a student, manager and leader.
The Carlson Full-Time MBA program offers a streamlined online application. The following materials are required to apply:
- Personal statement essay
- GMAT or GRE score*
- 2 professional references
- Current resume
- Video essay
*An Academic Test Waiver can be offered to candidates that meet specific requirements, please see the application requirements page for more details.
All application materials are due by the deadline or your application will be considered incomplete. We have a grace period of 5-7 days after the deadline; if you need to discuss your application timeline, please contact email@example.com.
An interview for the Full-Time MBA program is required for admission. Interviews are by invitation only, offered on weekdays in person or via Skype.
All applicants will receive an admissions decision via email. Admitted students will receive an admission packet in the mail.
4. Emails about your application
You will be receiving application update emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, please add these emails to your contact list or safe list so that they are not caught in your spam filter.
Our final deadline for international students, April 1, has passed. We welcome an application from you next year for Fall 2022.
Personal Statement Essay
Your personal statement should address:
- Why are you choosing to pursue an MBA at this time in your career? What are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
- What excites you about being part of the Carlson School MBA program? Do you have an enterprise program that you are currently interested in and why?
- Can you tell us about how you have participated in and/or advocated for building more inclusive communities in your career?
Full-Time MBA Blog
Richard Narendran | Class of 2020
"But with the vast support network from Carlson and a hefty dose of hard work, I was able to land my dream job."