Full Time MBA
MBA students have identified a class visit as one of the most useful experiences towards their decision to pursue an MBA degree. Attending a class allows prospective MBA candidates to experience the program first-hand and engage with current MBA students.
During the visit you will:
- Experience the quality of instruction from our faculty
- Witness our collaborative classroom environment and engage in rich discussions
- Network with current MBA students and enjoy coffee/lunch with an MBA Student Ambassador
Who Should Visit
Anyone interested in pursuing an MBA is welcome to visit! In particular, a class visit can be especially useful for candidates who are:
- In the early stages of considering an MBA
- Admitted to the program and have not yet had the opportunity to experience the Carlson MBA
For candidates who have started an application:
- You are considered for an admissions interview once you submit a complete application
- Interviews are by invitation only
- If you are invited to interview and select an on-campus interview, you will have the opportunity to visit a class then (unless you are interviewing during winter break)
Are you not from Minnesota but are visiting the Twin Cities area? Regardless of your application status, let us know and we’d be happy to arrange a class visit during your time here.
When to Visit
Full-Time MBA class visits are offered in conjunction with an admissions interview and are available Monday-Thursday during the following times:
- Fall Semester – September to December
- Spring Semester – late January to May
How to Request the Visit
If you are interested in a class visit but have not yet been invited to interview, please email us.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume, preferred dates to visit, and the subject matter you would be interested in experiencing during your class visit
- Once we receive your request, we will send you a confirmation email with details of the class visit