MBA students have identified a class visit as one of the most useful experiences towards their decision to pursue an MBA degree. Attending a class allows prospective MBA candidates to experience the program first-hand and engage with current MBA students.
During the visit you will:
- Experience the quality of instruction from our faculty
- Witness our collaborative classroom environment and engage in rich discussions
- Network with current MBA students and enjoy coffee/lunch with an MBA Student Ambassador
Who Should Visit
Anyone interested in pursuing an MBA is welcome to visit! A class visit can be especially useful for candidates in any stage of the application, from pre-application to confirmed student.
But, for candidates who have completed an application, you may be able to schedule a class visit in conjunction with your interview. Interviews are by invitation only, however, and the Admissions Office will send you more information if this applies to you.
When to Visit
Full-Time MBA class visits are available Monday-Thursday during the following times:
- Fall Semester – September to December
- Spring Semester – late January to May
Full-Time MBA class visits are not offered during the summer break.
How to Request the Visit
To request a class visit, please follow the instructions below.