We have a dynamic, growing subject pool and recently remodeled lab space for your research.
The labs and subject pool are supported by the Associate Dean of Faculty and Research, Alok Gupta.
Please use the links in the right panel to learn more about how to use the lab and the subject pool for research.
Please direct any comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-626-8101.
CLA's Liberal Arts Technologies & Innovation Services (LATIS) Research Workshop Series
LATIS offers a series of workshops created by our experts that are free and open to all faculty and graduate students. Previous workshops include:
- Intro to Python for Social Scientists
- Intro to R for Social Scientists
- Intro to Nvivo
- Intro to E-Prime
- Introduction to Ggplot2 in R & Lab
- Getting Data from the Web
- Designing a Research Workflow
- Qualitative Workflows and Tools
- Reproducible Research in R
- Automating Data Acquisition and Workflow
- Information Visualization: Creating Graphics for Publication
For more information about the current workshops being offered please visit: http://latis.umn.edu/services-and-programs/research-support/2016-research-workshop-series.