Driven professionals with experience or interest in supply chain management should apply. Showcase your experiences and potential as a student, manager, and leader through the MS SCM application process. Candidates are carefully considered as part of a holistic review and selection process.
We are now accepting applications for August 2021.
- Attend an event (optional)— Join us for an information session, lunch, or workshop. Staff will be there to answer your questions and provide advice as you start the application process. Find and register for upcoming events.
- Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional work experience is required.
- Application — The MS SCM program offers a streamlined online application. The following materials are required to apply:
- Personal statement essay
- Two recommendations
- GMAT/GRE (optional)
- Current resume
- Video essay
- View all requirements
- Decisions — All applicants will receive an admissions decision through your admission portal: https://choose.umn.edu/apply/.
- Emails about your application - You will be receiving application update emails from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, please add these emails to your contact list or safe list so that they are not caught in your spam filter.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 612-625-5555.
Contact Master of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org