Driven professionals with experience or interest in supply chain management should apply. Showcase your experiences and potential as a student, manager, and leader through the MS SCM application process. Candidates are carefully considered as part of a holistic review and selection process.
We are now accepting applications for August 2020.
- Attend an event (optional)— Join us for an information session, lunch, or workshop. Staff will be there to answer your questions and provide advice as you start the application process. Find and register for upcoming events.
- Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional work experience is required.
- Application — The MS SCM program offers a streamlined online application. The following materials are required to apply:
- Personal statement essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT or GRE score*
- Current resume
- Video essay
- View all requirements
- Decisions — All applicants will receive an admissions decision through ApplyYourself admission system.
- Emails about your application - You will be receiving application update emails from firstname.lastname@example.org, please add this email to your contact list or safe list so that they are not caught in your spam filter.
*In certain circumstances, a GMAT/GRE Waiver may be applied for to fulfill this requirement.
IMPORTANT: Required MS SCM program orientation is scheduled for August 28-29, 2020 (all-day). In addition, required class sessions will be held on August 31 and September 2 from 5:45-9:05 PM.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 612-625-5555.