Recent college graduates and early-career professionals with experience or interest in finance should apply to the MS in Finance Program.
Ideal candidates for the program must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of university-level courses in statistics and calculus is required
- Completion of linear algebra course is preferred, but not required
- Professional work experience is preferred, but not required
Application Time Line
The MS in Finance program begins in July (summer term). The program does not offer a start date in the fall or spring semesters.
- Round 1 Application Deadline: November 1
- Round 2 Application Deadline: January 4
- Round 3 Application Deadline: February 1
- Round 4 Application Deadline: March 1
IMPORTANT: MS in Finance Program Orientation is required for all incoming students and it is tentatively scheduled for July 8-10, 2019.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-625-5555.