Recent college graduates and early-career professionals with experience or interest in finance should apply to the MS in Finance Program.
Ideal candidates for the program must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of university-level courses in statistics and calculus is required
- Completion of linear algebra course is preferred, but not required
- Professional work experience is preferred, but not required
Application Time Line
The MS in Finance program begins in July (summer term). The program does not offer a start date in the fall or spring semesters.
- Round 1 Application Deadline: November 1
- Round 2 Application Deadline: January 3
- Round 3 Application Deadline: February 3
- Round 4 Application Deadline: March 16
IMPORTANT: MS in Finance Program Orientation is required for all incoming students and it is tentatively scheduled for July 6-8, 2020.