Executive MBA - Minneapolis
If you are at least six years into your career, the Carlson Executive MBA at the University of Minnesota is the program that can help you take your career to the next level. You will share the classroom with other experienced professionals who are leaders with diverse backgrounds. Your professional experiences enrich the learning environment and provide the foundation for a lasting network of friends and colleagues who will be with you long after the program ends.
This intimate 2-year program is challenging and rewarding. In addition to the academic focus which will supplement your professional experience, you will get to know your classmates through the Carlson School’s cohort model. You start, proceed through, and finish the program in a dedicated group of students, enabling you to forge deep connections with one another.
By the Numbers
U.S. public university business faculty for intellectual contributions
Executive MBA Programs - Bloomberg Businessweek
among top 100 World Business School Research Rankings (2013)
for return on investment among top business schools - Bloomberg Businessweek
The Carlson Advantage
- Relationships: Join a cohort of experienced professionals who span dozens of industries. Past students have gone on to start businesses together and it is not uncommon for students to hire one another later in their careers.
- Experience: Learn from faculty who are conducting groundbreaking business research and advising top organizations. Receive a rich, rigorous, and global business education from faculty who are recognized leaders in their fields.
- Knowledge: Develop your strategic capabilities and problem-solving skills. Translate your classroom experiences directly to your work.
- Tools: Enhance your leadership skills and set key goals to accelerate your career and build the skills and knowledge to achieve your full leadership potential.
- Service: Focus on learning while your academic advisors take care of everything else, from getting your books to enrolling you in classes. The Carlson Executive MBA Program stands out for the high level of service offered by the staff.
Executive MBA Blog
Adult learner? I was never much for that descriptor, but I suppose my status as a student of The Carlson Executive MBA program now makes me one of these. I have learned to embrace it, and doing so has been significant. Here is my take on the value of re-entering the collegiate environment 12-years post undergraduate degree and why it’s so stimulating.