At the Carlson School of Management, we share a commitment to imagination, engagement, and ambition. Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, housed in the University of Minnesota, the Carlson School is a leader in business education and research. Our approach connects students to unique experiential learning opportunities, dynamic international education programs, and to a vibrant network of businesses throughout the state and beyond.
The Carlson School confers degrees for a full undergraduate program (BSB), a Master of Business Administration (MBA) – Full-Time, Part-Time, and Online – a Master of Accountancy (MAcc), a Master of Applied Business Analytics (MABA), a Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA), a Master of Business Taxation (MBT), Master of Finance (MS-Finance), a Master of Human Resources and Industrial Relations (MHRIR), a Master of Marketing, a Master of Supply Chain Management (MS SCM), and a doctoral program, as well as providing graduate certificates, dual degrees, and a host of executive level continuing education opportunities.
Be a leader in business education and research by leveraging the intellectual capital, skills, and talents of our faculty and staff, and our deep partnerships with our business community and alumni to help individuals and organizations create a brighter future for Minnesota, the nation, and the world.
- We promise our students rigorous and transformative learning experiences to prepare them for fulfilling lives and careers.
- We promise employers and organizations robust access to diverse talent with a global mindset, and evidence-based insights from world-class experts.
- We promise the University of Minnesota to be a shining beacon of innovation by leading and engaging in initiatives that fulfill the University’s mission.
- We promise our faculty and staff a fulfilling and inclusive work environment where we provide them with resources and opportunities to thrive.
- We promise our alumni ongoing value by offering meaningful, lifelong engagement with the school.
- We promise the community an opportunity for people of all identities to tackle the grand challenges facing our society.