Min Jung Kim
BA 2010Education, Business Administration ; Korea University
MS 2014International Business Strategy ; Korea University
- SRF (Strategy Research Foundation) Dissertation Scholarship Award, Strategic Management Society
- Carlson Dissertation Fellowship, Carlson School of Management
Honors and Awards
- SMS Best Conference Paper Prize at 2018 SMS Annual Conference, Finalist
- Sheth/AIB Best Doctoral Dissertation Proposal Award at 2018 AIB Annual Meeting, Winner
- Best Teaching Award, Carlson School of Management 2017
- Cargill Fellowship, Carlson School of Management 2017
- PhD Student Travel Fellowship, Carlson School of Management 2015 – 2018
- Min Jung Kim, Myles Shaver, and Russell Funk. “From Mass to Motion: Conceptualizing and Measuring the Temporal Dynamics of Industry Clusters” (Revise & Resubmit at Strategic Management Journal)
• CCC (Consortium on Competitiveness and Cooperation) Conference, Berkeley, CA, 2018
• Strategic Management Society Annual Conference, Paris, France, 2018
- The SMS Best Conference Paper Prize, Finalist
• Strategy Science Conference, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2019
• Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Boston, MA, 2019
- Min Jung Kim. “Temporal dynamics of Industry Clusters and Technological Innovation”
• Strategic Management Society Annual Conference, Minneapolis, MN, 2019
• Industry Studies Conference, Nashville, TN, 2019
• GLEN (Great Lakes Entrepreneurship Network) Conference, Minneapolis, MN, 2019
- Min Jung Kim, Jon Moon, Chris Chung, and Jingoo Kang. "Substitutes or Complements? Performance Implication of Joint Decision on FDI Location and Entry Mode"
• Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, 2014.
• Strategic Management Society Annual Conference, Atlanta, GA, 2013.
• Academy of International Business Annual Meeting, Istanbul, Turkey, 2013.