MBA candidates have indicated that attending an MBA class was one of the most useful experiences towards assessing the importance of pursuing an MBA degree. Candidates attending a Carlson MBA class visit left with an in-depth preview of MBA course material and an understanding of how the Carlson MBA program can be a part of their professional development.
Whether you’re just starting to explore the MBA program to determine if it is the right fit for you, or you’ve already submitted your application and anxious to get started, we highly encourage you to visit one of our MBA classes.
During the visit you will:
- Experience first-hand the quality of instruction from our faculty
- Witness the collaborative classroom environment and rich discussion
- Meet and attend a class with a current Part-Time Student Ambassador
- Introduction to the faculty member of the class
- Ability to build your network with current students in the program
When to Visit
Part-Time MBA class visit are available during the fall, and spring semesters. Class visits are offered Monday-Thursday from 5:45p.m. - 9:05p.m. Prospective students are able to choose their visit schedule with options of speaking to an MBA Admission Representative, having coffee with a Part Time MBA student, and attending a class. Prospective students are welcome to stay for the full class or leave at the break, typically halfway through the class.
Class visit are available during:
- Fall Semester – After Labor Day until early December
- Spring Semester – After Martin Luther King day until early May
**Summer Class Visits will not be offered due to the lack of availability
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm: Meet with an Part-Time MBA Admissions Representative to discuss the program and questions
- 5:00pm - 5:45pm: Coffee chat with Part-Time Student Ambassador to learn about student life and work-life balance of being an MBA student
- 5:45pm - 9:05pm: Attend MBA class to meet faculty, other Part-Time MBA students, expand network, and test fit of the program