Visit a Class
MBA candidates have indicated that attending an MBA class was one of the most useful experiences towards assessing the importance of pursuing an MBA degree. Candidates attending a Carlson MBA class visit left with an in-depth preview of MBA course material and an understanding of how the Carlson MBA program can be a part of their professional development.
Whether you’re just starting to explore the MBA program to determine if it is the right fit for you, or you’ve already submitted your application and anxious to get started, we highly encourage you to visit one of our MBA classes.
During the visit you will:
- Experience first-hand the quality of instruction from our faculty
- Witness the collaborative classroom environment and rich discussion
- Meet and attend a class with a current Part-Time Student Ambassador
- Introduction to the faculty member of the class
- Ability to build your network with current students in the program
When to Visit
Part-Time MBA class visit are available during the fall and spring semesters. Class visits are offered Monday-Thursday from 5:45p.m. - 9:05p.m and Saturdays mornings or afternoons. Prospective students are able to choose their visit schedule with options of speaking to an MBA Admission Representative, have a phone conversation with a Part Time MBA student, and attending a class. Prospective students are welcome to stay for the full class or leave at the break, typically halfway through the class.
Class visit are available during:
- Fall Semester – After Labor Day until early December
- Spring Semester – After Martin Luther King day until early May
Please complete the form in the link to request a class visit. An admission representative should in contact within a week to schedule your visit. If you have immediate questions about class visit or connecting with a current student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm: Meet with an Part-Time MBA Admissions Representative to discuss the program and questions (Optional)
- 5:30pm: Meet current Part-Time Student Ambassador to walk to class and ask questions about student life and work-life balance of being an MBA student
- 5:45pm - 9:05pm: Attend MBA class to meet faculty, other Part-Time MBA students, expand network, and test fit of the program
Preview a Course
Get a free online preview of the Carlson School's 2-credit Healthcare Marketplace Overview course offered through Coursera. The course covers the major sub-sectors of the healthcare industry. No prior experience in the healthcare industry is necessary.