Diversity & Inclusion
LGBTQ-friendly colleges and universities in the nation, according to Campus Pride.
Women enrolled (Fall 2017)
International Students enrolled (Fall 2017)
Students of Color enrolled (Fall 2017)
The Carlson School of Management is committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive community that encourages all members to reach their full potential through learning, working, and service. We envision a school community where all individuals embrace and advance the framework, beliefs, and principles inherent in the value for equity and diversity. We believe this work is at the center of everything that we do.
At the Carlson School, the mission behind our Diversity and Inclusion work is to support the recruitment of a highly diverse student body across degree programs; to support the academic success of students from historically underrepresented and non-traditional backgrounds; and to advance diversity and intercultural competencies as essential aspects of intellectual growth and human development for all students.
Clubs & Organizations
- Business Association of Multicultural Students (BAM)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)/Black Business Professionals
- Undergraduate Women in Business (WiB)
Other Clubs & Organizations include:
- Carlson's Women's Network (CWN)
- Family Club
- Graduate Women in Business (GWIB)
- Military Veterans of the Carlson School of Management