Institute for Research in Marketing
The Institute for Research in Marketing leverages the expertise of the Carlson School's world class marketing faculty and an advisory board of practitioners from leading corporations to foster rigorous and relevant research that improves the science and practice of marketing. The Institute provides a forum for dialogue among marketing scholars, practitioners, policymakers, and students.
Two Marketing Profs Named Among Top 40 in World
Professor Kathleen Vohs and Associate Professor Vladas Griskevicius have been selected by Poets & Quants as two of the "40 Most Outstanding B-School Profs Under 40 in the World." To compile its list, Poets & Quants polled business school administration, faculty, students, and alumni for their top picks.
To some extent Professor Joan Meyers-Levy has come full circle with her research. Over the years she has delved into many research topics, from aspects of advertising to understanding how aesthetics (e.g., music, color, or graphic design) communicate, to the impact of the retail environment on consumer behavior. However, her initial dissertation investigated gender differences, and that's a topic she's reexamining again today, decades after receiving her doctorate, for a paper that revisits and aims to integrate the current literature on gender differences.
David A. Euson
David Euson, Vice President, Marketing & Sales for G&K Services, is a customer-driven marketing, sales, and business unit executive with extensive leadership experience. He has a strong track record of growing revenue, market share, and profits in highly competitive businesses and is responsible for leading G&K's marketing and sales organizations.
Awards and Grants
- MSI Young Scholar Award - Asst. Prof. Maria Ana Vitorino and Asst. Prof. Alison Xu
- HBES Early Career Award for Distinguished Scientific Contribution - Assoc. Prof. Vladas Griskevicius
- National Natural Science Foundation of China Grant - Assoc. Prof. Tony Cui
- Carlson School Dean's Small Grant - Assoc. Prof. Carlos Torelli
- National Science Center of Poland Grant - Prof. Kathleen Vohs
- 3M non-Tenured Faculty Grant Award - Asst. Prof. Yi Zhu
- Annaliese Maier Research Award - Prof. Kathleen Vohs