At the the Carlson School, we believe learning doesn't end at graduation, but takes on a new form in the workplace driven by a continued curiosity of the world. The School offers lifelong learning opportunities through events, conferences, workshops, and access to the latest research in your field.
Do you need a Carlson School refresher?
Take time away from your desk to learn from world-class faculty and practioners to enhance your skills in a Carlson Executive Education program. In addition, during your class you will get to network with industry leaders. Executive Education offers concise, 2-3 day public programs that deliver content guaranteed to help you stay ahead in your career.
Are you seeking to train and develop your team? Solve a business challenge?
Partner with Carlson Executive Education to build capabilities and discover fresh strategies to improve your business results. Tap in to the Carlson School expertise in three ways:
- Tailored Courses: Tailor an existing program from the Carlson School course catalog
- Custom Programs: Foster your top talent in a dynamic, customized training experience
- Advisory Services: Get one-on-one guidance to address your business’ most urgent challenges and opportunities
- 1st Tuesday: Convenes Twin Cities professionals to address hot topics in business, management, and leadership.
- Brand Matters: Provides tools and insights to help companies build their brands.
- Global Matters: Enriches Minnesota professionals' global business acumen.
- Social Media & Business Analytics Collaborative (SOBACO) Events: Engages researchers examining big data and social media.